Friday, January 10, 2014

Streaming Online Party Down Episodes

Party Down (2009–2010)Party Down (2009–2010)


A group of actors move to LA to make it big, but end up working as caterers.



iMDB Rating: 8.2

Date Released : 27 August 2009

Genre : Comedy

Stars : Adam Scott, Ken Marino, Ryan Hansen, Martin Starr

Movie Quality : HDrip


Streaming Online Party Down Episodes


Watch Party Down Online :


Party Down

Review :


Loved it!

I thought this show was GREAT! The reason I found it in the first place was because Veronica Mars ended and so I wanted more of Rob Thomas. Well, turns out there is quite the slew of people working on this show, and the product is wonderful (to me, of course). I am a huge Veronica Mars fan, and so it was neat to see various cast members guest star on all the different episodes. I thought it was humorous and well-written. The pilot episode doesn't quite grab you, but once I got in to a couple episodes, I quickly appreciated the first ones.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a light, funny show. I can't wait for season two (if there is one). It definitely leaves you wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment