Thursday, January 9, 2014

Streaming Online The Suite Life on Deck Episodes

The Suite Life on Deck (2008–2011)The Suite Life on Deck (2008–2011)


This is the spin-off of the hit Disney Channel Original Series, "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody." The series follows twin brothers Zack and Cody Martin, London Tipton, and Mr. Moseby aboard the luxurious cruise liner, SS Tipton. While on the ship, the kids enroll in a semester-at-sea program, leaving Moseby in charge of the kids on the ship. The ship, owned by London's father, will cruise around the world, with tourists and students attending classes on Deck Eight- the one school that Mr. Tipton believes will make his daughter a better student. While living on the ship, expect Zack and Cody to still have their compass towards mischief.



iMDB Rating: 5.7

Date Released : 4 January 2010

Genre : Action, Adventure, Comedy, Family

Stars : Dylan Sprouse, Brenda Song, Cole Sprouse, Debby Ryan. Spin-off of the hit Disney Channel series "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody," in which twin brothers Zack and Cody Martin and hotel heiress London Tipton enroll in a semester-at-sea program aboard a ship called the SS Tipton." />

Movie Quality : BRrip


Streaming Online The Suite Life on Deck Series


Watch The Suite Life on Deck Online :


The Suite Life on Deck

Review :


decent for Disney

This show is my guilty little pleasure and I don't admit this to many people since I am 28 years old. No, I am not a creeper, I just enjoy the dynamic of the show and the twin's antics remind me of the stuff I used to do when I was younger. The show is sort of a nostalgic piece for me, a modern show of a more innocent time of moral family programming. Although my girlfriend despises the show and protests fiercely when she walks in and I am watching it, I find myself apathetic to he pleas. I guess I am just immature.

The dynamics between the characters is entertaining. Brenda Song is excellent and as soon as she figures out how to remove that Disney exploding neck collar and branch out, she will do well . The show is pretty funny as I did mention before I am pretty immature.

Another thing that makes the show great is that Brenda Song is hot. Not a very important production element or plot device, but important nonetheless.

The show as whole, like all Disney shows, does not entirely relate to young people. Everything is kind of clean cut and outrageous, but Disney executives rarely ever hit the mark when it comes to understanding real life situations. But that is alright, because Brenda Song is hot. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment