Friday, January 10, 2014

Streaming Online Pan Am Episodes

Pan Am (2011– )Pan Am (2011– )


Period drama about the pilots and flight attendants who once made Pan Am the most glamorous way to fly.



iMDB Rating: 6.5

Date Released : 26 September 2011

Genre : Drama, History

Stars : Christina Ricci, Margot Robbie, Michael Mosley, Karine Vanasse

Movie Quality : BRrip


Streaming Online Pan Am Episodes


Watch Pan Am Online :


Pan Am

Review :


I used to be a flight attendant with Pan Am

As a former Pan Am flight attendant I too felt like I was on a journey of a lifetime. As the first American class of Pan Am flight attendants we were hired 1 out of 3,000 applicants! I am writing some of my stories on my company blog at Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training. Please enjoy them by searching for the page in Google "Beyond and Above the PanAm Way"

The show is great! A little off in some aspects, but what can you expect, this is Hollywood! The characters are beautiful and it reminds me why I loved the flying to begin with. I hope this will encourage woman and some men to pursue becoming flight attendants, most of all if they want a elite position like Pan Am used to have they should train to be a private jet flight attendant because commercial flying is just not as glamorous as you can see in the TV show!

No comments:

Post a Comment