Thursday, December 5, 2013

Streaming Online Adventure Time Series

Adventure Time (2010– )Adventure Time (2010– )


A human boy named Finn and his best friend Jake, a magical, talking dog, set out on their adventures in the magical Land of Ooo.



iMDB Rating: 8.5

Date Released : 16 April 2010

Genre : Animation, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy

Stars : Jeremy Shada, John DiMaggio, Hynden Walch, Tom Kenny

Movie Quality : HDrip


Streaming Online Adventure Time Series


Watch Adventure Time Online :


Adventure Time

Review :


This show is awesome

I love it. I think this show is very creative and imaginative. The characters, the writing, and the setting is awesome. I love the character designs and the dialog is hilarious. This shows not perfect, but I think it's better than some of the shows that Cartoon Network is currently airing.

I can understand that everyone has their own opinions, and I respect that. But the review that was previously posted here I didn't think was fair. I think the one who posted that review didn't either watch the show all the way through, or has no sense of humor or a creative imagination.

This show just started, so I can't really say much about it. But so far I think it's good. And if my review doesn't convince you, there are plenty of reviews out there online about this show that you can read, and so far this show has gotten good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment