Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Streaming Online Hart of Dixie Series

Hart of Dixie (2011– )Hart of Dixie (2011– )


Fast-talking New Yorker and brand new doctor Zoe Hart has it all figured out - after graduating top of her class from medical school, she'll follow in her father's footsteps and become a cardio-thoracic surgeon. But when her dreams fall apart, Zoe decides to accept an offer from a stranger, Dr. Harley Wilkes, to work with him at his small practice in Bluebell, Alabama. Zoe arrives in this small Gulf Coast town only to find that Harley has passed away and left his half of the medical practice to her in his will.



iMDB Rating: 7.5

Date Released : 26 September 2011

Genre : Comedy, Drama, Romance

Stars : Rachel Bilson, Wilson Bethel, Scott Porter, Jaime King

Movie Quality : HDrip


Streaming Online Hart of Dixie Episodes


Watch Hart of Dixie Online :


Hart of Dixie

Review :


gilmore girls alternative

I started this series mostly due to my liking of Rachel Bilson. I liked her acting in "The O.C". So I started without any expectations but found it interesting.During the starting scenes it reminded me of StarsHollow in Gilmore Girls.

After watching the first episode I can say that I found an alternative to one of my favourite shows.Without witty dialogues and cultural references(God! I miss those) it reminds me very much of Gilmore Girls."Blue Bells" is very similar town to Starshollow with it's own perks.The acting is good, I hope it will turn okay.

It is recommended to all the GG fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment